About the Library
The Morse Institute Library is the place where people of Natick and the Metrowest area can learn, enjoy and enrich their lives. Our mission is to provide free access to print and non-print materials and quality reference service to library users of all ages and abilities; to serve as a major educational resource with programs and hands-on learning opportunities for all residents of Natick and the MetroWest area; and to serve as a community and cultural center with meeting and exhibit spaces for individuals as well as municipal and civic groups.
- There is limited free short-term parking on Clarendon Street.
- Free 2–hour parking is available in the lot on Clarendon Street behind the police parking lot.
- Metered parking is available on the street and in the East Central Street lot next to Town Hall.
|Monday – Thursday
||10 am – 9 pm
|Friday – Saturday
||10 am – 5 pm
||2 pm – 5 pm
Upcoming Library Closures
- Staff Work Day: Closed – Friday, January 30
- Presidents’ Day: Closed – Sunday, February 15 and Monday, February 16
- Easter: Closed – Sunday, April 5
- Patriots’ Day: Closed – Sunday, April 19 and Monday, April 20
Read the Morse Institute Library Strategic Plan, FY2012–FY2016 [PDF].