The Morse Institute Library is the place where people of Natick and the Metrowest area can learn, enjoy and enrich their lives. Our mission is to provide free access to print and non-print materials and quality reference service to library users of all ages and abilities; to serve as a major educational resource with programs and hands-on learning opportunities for all residents of Natick and the MetroWest area; and to serve as a community and cultural center with meeting and exhibit spaces for individuals as well as municipal and civic groups.
14 East Central Street, Natick, MA, 01760 [map]
- There is limited free library parking on Clarendon Street.
- Metered parking is available on the street and in the East Central Street lot next to Town Hall.
- Parking is allowed in permit lot behind the police/fire station after 5pm M-F and on the weekends.
|Monday – Thursday||10am – 9pm|
|Friday||10am – 5pm|
|Saturday||10am – 2pm|
Upcoming Library Closures
- Independence Day: closed Saturday, July 2; Sunday, July 3; Monday, July 4
- Labor Day: closed Saturday, September 3; Sunday, September 4; Monday, September 5
Subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter
Enter your email below to get Morse Messages, our weekly newsletter, delivered straight to your inbox!
|Main Number/Circulation Desk||508-647-6520 –|
|Reference Desk||508-647-6521 –|
|Children’s Room||508-647-6522 –|