Foundation Center Cooperating Collection
We are a Cooperating Collection of the Foundation Center.
Using our Foundation Center collection, individuals and nonprofits can research funding opportunities from foundations and corporations.
We offer in-library access to three Foundation Center databases. These databases feature detailed profiles of active U.S. foundations and recent grants awarded by the nationís top funders.
You can access the Foundation Center databases on the second floor public computers or on any device connected to the library's wi-fi.
- Access Foundation Directory Online Professional in the library
- Access Foundation Grants to Individuals Online in the library
- Access Philanthropy In/Sight in the library
The following titles are available for use in the library:
- After the Grant: The Nonprofit's Guide to Good Stewardship
- America's Nonprofit Sector
- Board Member's Book
- The Foundation Centerís Guide to Proposal Writing
- The Foundation Directory, Part 1 & 2
- The Foundation Directory Supplement
- Foundation Fundamentals
- Foundation Grants to Individuals
- Foundations and Public Policy
- Foundation Giving Trends
- Foundation Growth and Giving Estimates
- Foundation Yearbook
- GuŪa para escribir propuestas
- Guide to Proposal Writing
- The Grantseekerís Guide to Winning Proposals
- Guide to Funding for International and Foreign Programs
- International Grantmaking IV
- National Directory of Corporate Giving
- Philanthropy Annual
- Securing Your Organizationís Future
- Social Justice Grantmaking II
- The 21st Century Nonprofit: Managing in the Age of Governance
The following suggested titles may be checked out:
Training for Grantseekers: Grantseeking Basics Webinar - Tuesday June 4, 2013 @ 12:45 PM / Community Meeting Room
Learn how to become a better grantseeker! Gain an introduction to the world of foundation fundraising. Are you a representative of a nonprofit organization? Are you new to fundraising? Do you want to learn how the funding research process works, and what tools and resources are available?
In this class we will cover what you need to have in place before you seek a grant, the world of grantmakers, the grantseeking process, and available tools and resources.
Training for Grantseekers: Proposal Writing Basics Webinar - Tuesday June 25, 2013 @ 12:45 PM / Community Meeting Room
For those new to proposal writing, this class will cover:
- How the proposal fits into the overall grantseeking process
- What to include in a standard proposal to a foundation
- Tips for making each section of your proposal stronger
- What funders expect to see in your proposal and attachments
- Tips for communicating with funders during the grant process
- Additional resources on proposal writing, including sample proposals
We wish to thank the Metrowest Community Health Care Foundation and the MetroWest Nonprofit Network for having supported this program for three years.