Natick’s Bookmobile visits neighborhoods, seniors, the US Army Soldier Systems Center, and community events. Bring your library card to check out books, audiobooks, bestseller speed reads, and DVDs for all ages.
We may cancel bookmobile visits in cases of bad weather, mechanical problems, or general safety concerns. For cancellation information, call 508-647-6528. For canceled neighborhood visits, we additionally email people on our mailing list. For canceled senior visits, we notify facility staff.
Have a question about the bookmobile? Contact Rose Huling at 508-647-6528 or email@example.com.
Natick Labs Schedule
On the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month from 11:30 pm–1:30 pm, we visit the U.S. Army Natick Soldier Systems Center.
2014 dates: October 1, October 15, November 19, December 3, December 17
Thursday Afternoon Bookmobile Visits
On Thursdays the bookmobile visits a variety of locations: senior housing, apartments, assisted living facilities and nursing homes. Residents of Mary Ann Morse, Riverbend, Coolidge Gardens and Whitney Place are brought a selection of library materials on carts to review. Starred * stops are open to the public.
1st Thursday of the month
- 1:30–2:30 pm · Sherwood Village WEST, 145 Mill Street *
- 2:45-3:30 pm · Cedar Gardens, Near Maintenance Garage @ intersection of Cedar Avenue/Cedar Terrace *
- 1:25–2:15 pm · Mary Ann Morse, 45 Union Street
- 2:30-3:15 pm · Riverbend, 34 South Lincoln Street
- 1:30–2:30 pm · Sherwood Village EAST, 143 Mill Street *
- 2:45–4:15 pm · Avalon Apartments, 4 Chrysler Road *
- 1:20–2:00 pm · Coolidge Gardens, 4 Cottage Street
- 2:45–4:00 pm · Whitney Place, 3 Vision Drive
No visits on 5th Thursday of the month
Please note that Bookmobile visits are subject to change. There are no stops on holidays.