Our local history collection is on the second floor of the library. Fragile and one-of-a-kind items are kept in our archive and can be viewed by appointment.
For assistance with local history research, contact Gaylene Bordeaux at 1-508-647-6400 X1584 or email@example.com.
In Library Collection
- Books, resources, and article clippings relevant to Natick history and genealogy
- Directories of local businesses
- Maps and atlases
- Natick High School Sassamon Yearbooks
- Natick Veterans Oral History DVD Collection (on first floor)
- Town documents such as vital records, annual reports, resident lists, school information, committee reports, and business filings