Our local history collection is on the second floor of the library. For assistance with local history research, contact the Reference Desk at 508-647-6521 or .
In Library Collection
- Books, resources, and article clippings relevant to Natick history and genealogy
- Directories of local businesses
- Historic maps and atlases
- Natick High School Sassamon Yearbooks
- Natick Veterans Oral History DVD Collection (on first floor)
- Town documents such as vital records, annual reports, resident lists, school information, committee reports, and business filings
Veterans Oral History
The Natick Veterans Oral History Project collects and preserves the personal recollections of those men and women who have served their country in the armed forces past and present. The Project also collects the recollections of those who have helped on the home front during World War II (i.e., border or light patrollers, factory workers). For more information and to watch interviews from the project visit natickvets.com.