Need help with a computer or handheld device? Visit the second floor Reference Desk for help with basic to intermediate questions.
Classes are free, and registration is not required. Participation is on a first come, first served basis. Limit of 12 students per class.
Attendees must be skilled with a mouse and keyboard.
Questions? Contact the Reference Department at 508-647-6521 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Tuesday, Mar 11||6:30 pm - 8:30 pm||Computer Skills Class: Fast-Track Excel|
|Tuesday, Mar 25||6:30 pm - 8:30 pm||Computer Skills Class: Next Steps With Gmail|
|Tuesday, Apr 8||6:30 pm - 8:30 pm||Computer Skills: Beginning Microsoft Word 2010|
|Tuesday, Apr 22||6:30 pm - 8:30 pm||Computer Skills: Introduction to Excel|
Computer Classes Nearby
- Employment & Training Resources, 1671 Worcester Rd, Framingham
- Natick Senior Center – 117 East Central St, Natick
- SMOC MetroWest Career Center, 300 Howard St, Framingham
- Wellesley Free Library – 530 Washington St, Wellesley
- We offer books and educational DVDs on technology topics.
- Recommended technology help websites