Because sometimes you just need Rainbow Dash nomming a cookie.
Updating post with Cherish and Dive Ball! Gonna debut them at OTAKON 2016
All of them will be available for purchase at cons EXCEPT the premier ball which will be free if and only if you buy any 5 pokeball prints.
Beautiful Pokéball art – check out the Heavy Ball (Snorlax!)
Did you know …
that the Friends of the Library fund almost all of our library’s Teen programs?
If you wanna give back …
there’s still time to volunteer for the Friends Book, Music, and Bake Sale!
January 21 & 22, 2017
takes a lot of Friend-power to make the January Book, Music, and Bake
Sale a success. So if you haven’t already joined with others to
volunteer, please give it a try!
We need folks to help hoist boxes, organize books, or bake something delicious during these times:
- Set up on Thursday, January 19, from 3 – 9 p.m.
- Organize on Friday, January 20, from noon – 4 p.m.
- Work a few hours during the sale on Saturday, January 21, 9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m, and/or Sunday, January, 22, noon – 3 p.m.
- Pack up unsold books on Sunday, January 22, starting at 3 p.m.
- Drop baked goodies at the Library on Friday, January 20, between 3 – 5 p.m.
If you can help during any of these times, please contact:
Maria Tumang at
Ooooooh … heart shaped bubble wrap! *pop pop pop pop*